At the last minute, our party of 10 decided to make a side trip to Granada. A travel group in San Juan del Sur recommended Casa San Francisco and a local agreed that this was the best choice in Granada. We were happy with the last minute accommodations; however, there were no two bed per room options available. Traveling with several children, this was a challenge. The hotel offered us a couple roll-aways, and we worked it out fine. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The best part was our dinner. The food was exceptional and the drinks very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada