Just back from Nicaragua and stayed at CSF for the third time in as many trips. This time, four nights in comfortable downstairs rooms #2 and #7. CSF is tops in my book - good location, good food, good lodging and good people. Not too big, not to small. The staff here - Maria, Claudia and Helena are always most courteous and helpful. Franklin is quick to have a happy hour Mojito or Macua in your hand. A great place all-in-all, but the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, from beginning to end, is what really stands out and makes this my go-to place in Granada. I am remiss that I missed Terry and Charlie this time around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada