This hotel was a haven in Granada. We had a room right next to the delightful small swimming pool, and enjoyed walking in off the hot dusty street into a cool, cared for and relaxing environment made every day a pleasure. Nice staff, good breakfasts. My husband is a retired airline pilot, and has stayed in many hotels. This one was one of his favourites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada