This is a small and charming hotel, a few blocks away from the city center. We found it to be very clean, well managed, lots of greenery around the property, a family of turtles resides in the garden next to the cafe, and an excellent breakfast menu, with rich, dark coffee! High quality mattress and pillows assured a sound sleep each night! I would highly recommend Casa San Francisco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada