This is a charming little hotel. A real value for the price as well. During breakfast it is not unusual to strike up a conversation with the owner and her two parrots. All are very interesting. The staff is extremely helpful in arranging tours. One of the better guides is a former employee of the hotel and can be counted on for very informative and enjoyable tours. The hotel is well located in a very walkable part of the city. The first evening I was fortunate to be out admiring the nearby church by the light of the full moon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada