OMG I love this place. Quaint, quiet, just an excellent experience. Never have stayed at a boutique hotel before, but the experience here will probably sway me to seek one out again. I would so definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay while exploring Grenada. Each room is just a bit different from the other. There is a little spot to sit in the morning to catch the sweet sounds of birds. The staff what so friendly and went out of their way to understand what we wanted. The front desk staff was ubber friendly and helpful. Just an awesome, awesome experience. Definitely will stay there again if I can. Thank you to all the staff for your patience and understanding. YOU ALL ROCK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada