A friendly warm ambiance with caring professional staff. I have stayed at Hotel Casa San Francisco on numerous visits in Granada and have always found the place and staff inviting, charming, full of good humour, and quick to help out in any situation. If you need a place to relax and regroup after a day of excursions and wandering about in the heat, then this is it. Having a Flor de Cana rum on the sidewalk patio at sunset is a most pleasant entry to the evening. Highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada