This captivating boutique hotel was one of the highlights of my trip to Nicaragua. It combines a central location with an oasis of peace and tranquility. The courtyard opens to tropical greenery, and private plunge pool, with lovely cafe, and friendly bar aside. The staff was endearing with excellent service and a delightful attitude. The rooms were comfortable, full of character and decorated with imagination. As a woman traveling alone, I felt secure and at ease, and appreciated the hostesses effort to make introductions to other guests when appropriate. The cafe food was light and delicious - perfect for the warm climate. Cocktails were imaginative and yummy and the bar atmosphere was respectful yet fun. Room service and cleanliness were impeccable.
I have traveled to over 80 countries, and I can count Hotel Casa San Francisco at the very top of my list. I recommend it without hesitation. Don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada