This is a charming hotel in a great location. Terry and her staff are all lovely, helpful people. It is clean, they have AC, cable TV, beautiful foliage, GREAT breakfasts, a few blocks from everything, safe and beautiful birds to wake you in the morning. There is also a travel agent next door called Oro Travel. Ask for Gonzalo who is terrific at setting up any tours you would like even at the last moment. I truly have been missing the place since coming home. Also spend an afternoon at San Simian on Lake Apoyo (owned by Terry's sister) It is so relaxing, so pristine - the nicest lake I ever swam in. The only thing they are missing is better reading lights in the rooms, other than that Perfecto!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada