We recently returned from a 6-week first-time trip to Nicaragua and it could not have started better than it did at the Casa San Francisco in Granada. I have travelled some, but less than my husband, and have nothing bad to say about this hotel or the attached tapas bar. The staff, including Maria and Claudia, and Jenny and Chris at the bar, were exceptional! They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and happy; not just in their hotel or city, but through much of our trip - helping to arrange transportation from city to city, even though we speak limited Spanish. The hotel is charming, clean and safe, and the breakfast and tapas delicious! The location was perfect! What more could you want?? We already miss them all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada