Stayed in Granada for two nights in April 2014 at Casa San Francisco. The location is great about two blocks from the Centro. It is right next to the waffle house which is great also. Good service and super friendly. Rooms are nice but not lavish. Very clean and everything works well. Quiet place that makes for a nice get away from the noise of the city. One morning I was sitting in the lobby next to the dining area waiting for a table at breakfast. The owner saw me and she served me breakfast and sat down to chat. She is a charming woman who is a bleeding heart liberal that almost made me join the peace corps with her wonderful stories and spectacular life. I am not sure if we agreed on anything that morning, but it was a wonderful conversation with a fascinating person. Her charm is clearly shown in her hotel. Little nooks with books to read, a nice clean pool, small bar and great service. I have not stayed anywhere else in Granada but I was very happy here and felt that I got a great deal, and I am pretty picky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada