Wonderful place to stay, from the super helpful and friendly staff to the great restaurant with tasty tapas (try the short ribs!) and the great location. We stayed at the annex, just around the corner, and felt like we were in heaven. Our 3 and 5 year olds were so happy with the huge pool - the only "drawback" was I had trouble convincing them to leave the hotel! Happy kids = happy parents. We also love the outdoor kitchen and living rooms. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat, as well as at the main hotel though the pool is much smaller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada