This hotel is nice and centrally located on a quiet street. Easy walk to the square and main street for night life. Within walking distance to all transportation. Our room was small but had AC, hot water, tv and all the basics. Our only complain was that the bed was very uncomfortable and there was a funky smell when you first walked into the room. Part of that could be attributed to the age of the place and the climate. Not unbearable. The hotel seems to be well maintained, they were doing renos when we were there.
The courtyard pool was a welcome option at the end of a hot day. There is a filtered water dispenser at the pool to fill your bottle. If the bar was open you got pool side service and there was a happy hour. Excellent Sangria! Unfortunately the bar/bistro was closed most of the days we were there.
Staff:: Loved the girls working the desk!!! Very friendly and helpful and great sense of humour.
The price for this room included breakfast and was very good. You got to select from a menu of about 10 items.
Watch out for the turtle that lives in the courtyard. Just about stepped on him a couple of times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada