Love this place! Their staff is so welcoming and friendly and they speak English. The hotel itself is adorable. It has such charm and warmth and is right around the corner from the main square. Our room was wonderful and there were stairs to an adorable rooftop patio right outside our door. The restaurant is really great too! The complementary breakfast was hands down the best breakfast I've had on my trip (I got the huevos rancheros). The front desk girl even called a hotel in Esteli to make a reservation for us and upon our return to Granada held our bags when we were waiting for our bus to go back to Costa Rica. Couldn't speak highly enough of this hotel. Granada is a beautiful city and when I come back I'll be staying at Casa San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada