Casa San Francisco was the absolute perfect home base for my first trip to Nicaragua. Terry and the staff are there to help you every step of the way. Go downstairs for breakfast every morning and you're bound to meet someone who is doing something amazing that day and needs a partner in crime, plus the breakfast is fabulous and complimentary. Cool off in the pool between adventures and enjoy the sunset on the rooftop patio. After a few days you feel like family, so I stayed an extra week! There's something special going on here. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada