This small hotel was outstanding! I arranged everything online, even the pick up from the Managua airport late at night. Our driver was there to greet us and very friendly and helpful. All the staff at the hotel could not be more friendly. One feels like they are part of a happy family while staying there. They take a personal interest in each and every guest. They are more than willing to assist with all types of travel plans, and always go the extra mile to make you feel right at home. They knew some guides personally that we were able to hire. The rooms are beautiful and the onsite restaurant is out of this world. The food was delicious! Their patio is home to several birds, an iguana, a turtle, and a tortoise. The vegetation is very tropical and beautiful here. The rooftop terrace gives you a view of Granada, and is beautiful at night.
If I return to Granada this is the only place I will stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada