I stayed at Casa San Francisco for several days on a trip to Granada, Nicaragua. Faciliteis are great--hot water, air, restaurant, close to open air market, etc. Service was outstanding, particularly Dana. She is Canadian and obviously speaks fluent English. Pools is big plus especially with a Mohito late afternoon. Hotel is close to everything. Local market is very facinating and has everything imaginable. Hotel arranged for driver,Oscar, and he was great. Took us to Masaya shopping and also to and from Managua. Hotel and driver were real value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada