Casa San Francisco was an adorable Inn with a lovely courtyard, small pool, breezy terrace and lots of pets-squirrel, parrots, and turtles. The breakfast included was delicious. The owner was very helpful when I was planning my trip and gave advice about other places in Nicaragua. It was on a quiet street away from the crowded city square. It was a nice find. I would highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada