Casa San Fracisco was a great place to stay in Granada. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and the on-site restaraunt food was delicios.
I also took 2 tours with their recomended guide, Giovanni that completely exceeded my expectations! He was knowledge and spoke great English, but also offered to provide me the tours in very well enunciated and slow Spanish once I shared with him that I was trying to practice my Spanish. All in all the stay was great and if you are looking for an opportunity to meet a local and learn about the history- political and cultural as well as the ecological I completely recomend Giovanni.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada