The Hotel Casa San Francisco has it all - clean, tastefully appointed rooms, wonderful bathrooms, flowers everywhere, and the friendliest, most helpful staff you will find anywhere. perfectly fresh breakfast is included in the cost of the room. The manager Melissa and the front desk receptionists Maria and Claudia could not have been more hospitable and friendly. If the main hotel is full, there is an annex around the corner with equally comfortable rooms and an even bigger swimming pool (a great way to end a hot day in Granada).
Inside the hotel is a restaurant called Las Chocoyas. You will meet the chef and his wife. The food is superb, with dinner specials starting at around $8. What's also nice about eating there is that you get to see and talk to other guests and diners, and generally be a part of the scene. I won't look for an alternative when I am next in Granada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada