Before I book my plane tickets to Nicaragua, I make sure Casa San Francisco is available - it is THE place I want to stay in Granada. The staff is wonderful and the hotel has so many beautiful little nooks in which to relax. Oh, and the breakfast is always fantastic, too. A few of the highlights from this trip include a 3 course lobster dinner at Los Chocoyos for under $20, the tour CSF arranged for us to Mombacho Volcano, and the new-to-us rooftop terrace at CSF. We watched the New Years Eve fireworks from the terrace - it was a breathtaking, panoramic view of the fireworks throughout Granada - amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada