“Satisfied”

Hotel Kekoldi Granada
Ranked #9 of 67 Granada B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great Service, good price and location. I have stayed at Kekoldi two times already and I personally am very satisfied with the overall experience I've had with it. The pool is not the biggest but being that we were out most of the time I really didn't mind.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel Kekoldi Granada

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Kekoldi is a great little hotel. There is an emphasis on cleanliness, and the employees are very friendly. You cannot find a better hotel for the price in Granada.

Some of the things I liked most: a large shower; plenty of sitting areas with comfortable chairs throughout the hotel; strong, reliable wi-fi signal; a very nice breakfast; Marling, Arlen and Carlos (front desk staff).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Ideal place to stay. Everything was perfect, the rooms, the location, the breakfast, the service. It is a local hotel, with beautiful hallways. The pool is great, to cool down after a hot day in the city.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Hotel Kekoldi was great. The location was quiet, but close enough to the central of Granada to be able to walk everywhere. Staff was kind and helpful. Hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and snacks were available at the desk. Someone was always on duty and able to answer questions.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We spent a lovely night at Hotel Kekoldi. They were able to accommodate our last minute request for 3 rooms. Front desk staff were friendly and knowledgeable. We were traveling with our active 3 year old, who was nicely accomodated in a twin bed in our room. We enjoyed a lovely dip in the courtyard pool, as well as a tasty breakfast buffet. It was situated within easy walking distance of Grenada's central plaza and historic sites. Very affordable and definitely someplace we would return to as a family.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nanibear
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were I block off Calle El Consulado. where 3 block rows of Restaurants s Which I called it Little New Orleans. I didn.t find a bad restaurant .A short walk from their to the park where people were selling items that they needed. I think the best thing in that part of town in the 5 days were very few automobiles. It was very peaceful. Another for me was getting up early and the swimming pool was 10 steps and breakfast 25 steps. And was nicely price.$40.00. Full time man at the desk and door locked. I loved Granada. I feel in love with Nicaragua

Room Tip: Pool just outside your room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Probably my favorite thing about Hotel Kekoldi was the beautiful mosaic art which each room was designed around. The colorful flowers, plants and trees outside my room made me take a photo of it before I even got into my very nice and clean room. Breakfast is very good, service was outstanding. The other thing I liked about it was the location. Turn right and it's straight down the street to Central Park and easy walking distance to La Calzada and the Malecon. Turn left and it's just a few blocks and around the corner to Torre de la Merced Bell Tower which for $1.00 offers the best view of Grenada.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo