Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
All reviews course dinner luxe hotel bigger room wellness areas very nice hotel easy access ski area valley
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Super great Hotel in Bad Gastein.... everything you van expect from a high end Hotel.... I will be back❤❤.
The best Hotel in Bad Gastein, great breakfast, service minded staff, nice SPA and great rooms

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Håkan T
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This hotel has everything you could require. All excellent. The staff, the rooms the spa. the entertainment and most of all the food. Breakfast was buffet style with lots of choice from hot or cold food, I believe there was a buffet at lunch time but we never had that as we were out skiing. Evening meals, Buffet starter with such things as Sushi, prawns, scallops, many different salads, cheese etc. Then Soup, Main course such as saddle of venison or fish, a cheese course and then desert. All to a superb standard. Every evening there was entertainment from different bands and also free ski and boot lockers at the Depot next to the lifts so no walking in ski boots. We were a group of 18 men and there were other groups in the hotel and I think we all enjoyed each others company. Outside the hotel there is a small bar where Peter made us all welcome and it is only two minutes walk from The Silver Bullet apre ski bar. Cant say enough about this hotel. Its a bit more expensive than the normal chalet ski holiday but then you dont have to eat out one night, the depot for the skis and the swimming pool etc it becomes good value

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
salzburgerhof5640, Manager at Hotel Salzburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Mr. Tomj65,
thank you very much for taking you time and share your holiday experience with us.
It is so good to hear, that you really enjoyed your holidays in our Hotel.
We will transmit your kind words, about our crew, food and beverage forward.
I am really proud, that we can offer our guests a fantastic service, a fantastric food and beverage quality and that our guests also honor our efforts.
For this we are working for.

We wish you and all other 17 fellow traveller all the best and hope, that we can welcome you next year again.

Kind regards
Olaf von der Wettern

Reviewed 8 February 2017

This hotel has excellent facilities and the service level is very high. I was celebrating my 50th birthday there in January. The staff could not have made a bigger fuss of me. We stayed on a half board basis, the food every evening was delicious and well presented. There was plenty of choice at breakfast. The pool and spa was most welcome after a day skiing. If there is one down side, I would like the whirlpool to be a little warmer.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs. 3483priceys,
thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor.
It is wonderful, that you had celebrated your 50th birthday in our Hotel.
I will transmit your kind words forward to the team.

We hope, that we can welcome you soon again and wish you in the meantime all the best!!

Kind regards
Olaf von der Wettern

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Historical and very beautiful hotel placed few hundred meters from the ski area in Bad Gastein. The service is excellent and the breakfast contains everything you could ask for.
There is a swimmingpool, Jacuzzi and sauna in the spa area and there are only 50 meters to the best afterski place in town “Silver Bullet” and a nice restaurant “The Gatz” where you get nice tappas.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NGDL
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel was truly excellent, trust me I'm a difficult customer.

Excellent staff and facalities.

Beautiful.

I even made the mistake of leaving my travel wallet in reception on the last day when I checked out with my passport and hundreds of pounds of cash inside. The wonderfully honest receptionist quickly realised it was mine and brought it down two flights of stairr and delivered it to me all in tact at my breakfast table.

Fantastic place, wonderful food, people, facilities and entertainment. I will 100% return.

Date of stay: January 2017