“Breathtaking Views in Austria”
Review of Alpenresidenz

Alpenresidenz
Alpenresidenz
Ranked #27 of 44 Bad Gastein B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a very small TImeshare with not alot of amenities, but what it lacks in amenities it gains in hospitality, cleanliness and the views from the room. I stayed both here and at the Mondi Hotel Bellvue on my last visit in October of 2011 (not 2013) and I enjoyed both just as much for different reasons. The bedrooms were large and the kitchen adequate for cooking full meals. Each window had a view of the Austrian Alps more beautiful then the prior window and the rooms all have small balconies. The recption staff are extremely friendly and help in whatever way they can. Because of its location iit is easier to walk to and from the downtown area of Badgastein because you do not have to go up a steep hill on your return. HOwever to gget to teh main street or the train station or the upper part of Badgastein you will have to climb some steep hills. I arrived in the early morning before the recption staff had arrived but because I has emailed them in advance they had my room key and my room all set up and waiting. I was able to go right to my room get some sleep and check in when I awoke it was perfect and I really appreciated all the extra help and guidance prior to my check-in. Because I had originally booked a 2 bedroom but decided to down size to a one bedroom I was able to see several of the units and each one was as nice as the other. If you are looking to have most of your activity ooutside of where you stay this is an ideal place to stay. In fact the visitor's information building is right across the street from this residence.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends