Hotel is located on the hilly edge of Bad Gastein, about 10-15 minutes by walk to the center. Valley view from the rooms is spectacular, especially during sunrise. Hotel is a standard refurbished 3 stars hotel. It is a good value for money deal.
Pros (a there is a lot of them):
- Extremely nice and helpful staff
- Clean rooms
- Sauna with homey feel
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Very good quality and choice of food
- Ski slopes about 2 minute’s walk from the hotel
- Spectacular view to the valley
- Great value for Money
Cons (nothing serious really):
- sauna is operated only until 8 p.m.
- sometimes difficult & crowded parking
- in some rooms sound insulation is not great and you may hear activity in room next to you not only during quiet night
- poorly equipped fitness center
- Do not forget to take your Bad Gastein Tourist card (hotel shall give it to you automatically) and you can get interesting discounts on ski tickets, spa entrance and so on
- Parking is sometimes crowded. You may park your car below hotel in the front of garages or alongside the stone wall. You will always find place here.
- Take room with valley view if possible
- Visit main SPA in Bad Gastein during the day rather than night. It is spectacular to indulge yourself in hot water while watching ski slopes and skiers there.
- If you want to visit Bad Gastein center walk and not drive, if possible. It is much better and more time efficient than to take a car and try to maneuver it through narrow streets of Bad Gastein; not mentioning finding a parking place and drinking alcohol:)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Helenenburg Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.