Three night stay in a fine old house in Bad Gastein...... an excellently spacious room gave a view across the river valley and the waterfall that runs straight through town because it can't be bothered to go round. A very good dinner with a chirpy helpful waiter/maitre d' and a fine choice of wines..... they do very good wines including half bottles. Well looked after throughout and I'll happily return. Bad Gastein is a good place with plenty of bus/train connections and walking routes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Solitude was built in 1838. Registered as an historic monument it has been renovated with love and care. Today it awaits you with nine rooms, all equipped with modern comfort and exquisite antiques. The price includs halfboard. Our restaurant Lutter & Wegner serves you new austrian cuisine as its best and is famous for its wine list. Right to the Casino and near the center, the Villa Solitude is a romantic place for your holiday in winter and summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Solitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Solitude Hotel Bad Gastein
- Solitude Hotel Bad Gastein