“Sublime pastry”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wissembourg
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Pâtisserie REBERT7, place du Marché aux Choux - 67160 WissembourgTel : 03 88 94 01 66 - Fax : 03 88 54 38 78 patisserie@rebert.frPâtisserie REBERT7, place du Marché aux Choux - 67160 WissembourgTel : 03 88 94 01 66 - Fax : 03 88 54 38 78 patisserie@rebert.fr
Corning, New York
“Sublime pastry”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Everytime I go to Germany I take a ride down into the Alsace and visit this patisserie. The pastry is sublimely good. I lack the descriptive power to do it justice. Desserts with chocloate are rich and complicated, those with cream are fresh and decadent. I am in love with this place!

• Visited April 2014

Beijing, China
“Very good Patisserie”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We love the small cakes at Rebert. In summertime you can sit in the backyard and enjoy a nice coffee with your favorite cakes.

Visited December 2013
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Try the vanilla bean macarons...”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have been to this patisserie several times now (with visiting friends and family) and have yet to be disappointed! Right up there with Pierre Hermé in my book. Absolutely delicious! Definitely worth the a stop if you are in town.

• Visited August 2013
Heidelberg, Germany
“Most popular patisserie in Wissembourg”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

You will see, this patisserie always has many customer, you must wait for a quite long time to buy their cakes. But don't worry, they always have fresh cakes. Sometime people come only to see their beautiful cakes from the window. I've tried their vanilla eclair, and chocolate eclair, the vanilla one is delicious but I don't like the chocolate one. I also tried their macarons, you can buy 1 box with 6, 7 or 12 macarons. I've bought many macarons from a few patisseries in Alsace, but I think this patiserrie has best macarons. It has few combinations of macaron's shell and filling and they are very soft, melt in your mouth. I'm sure I will go back to try their another.

Deidesheim, Germany
“Nice cake - rude service”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I have posted a review last year and was more than happy for a long time. But today was my last visit. The cakes are still nice but I had enough of the "service". We were ignored, had to wait 30 minutes before we were served the coffee we ordered and the cake took even longer despite the fact that it was ready before we even sat down. No need to say that not all tables were taken.

• Visited August 2013