Lowest prices for your stay
£70
Hotels.com
All reviews mini fridge nice room bed was comfortable grocery store across the street versailles paris
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Restaurant wasnt open on a Saturday, TV in rooms didn't work, wifi didn't work, take out menu didn't deliver..... our family went to bed hungry and they said they were closing the bar at 8 then closed it at 7 without notice!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ThehotelVersailles, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm sorry to read that we didn't meet your expectations.

Indeed we had a problem with the television network, I was able to call in a technician on Sunday morning. I apologize for this dysfunction beyond our control. For the rest everything else was working normally, you could have asked us to help you with wifi and your need for meal delivery.

Concerning the restaurant, you were informed like all our guests by email of its closure during the weekend.

I think this incident has affected your judgment.

We hope to have the opportunity during a future stay to give you a serene experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2019

Hotel chosen because near the innovation campus. Unfortunately the small room (at ground floor) was not provided of a true desk, therefore working was not possible. Moreover there was an unpleasant smell in the room. The bathroom was ok. Good the breakfast and very good the restaurant. In the end the best characteristic is that the hotel is in a strategic position to go to Versailles.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank AAGP_80
ThehotelVersailles, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing your professional experience. I am sorry to read here your discomfort about the office in your room. My teams and I would have done what was necessary to find a solution and offer you an optimal stay. It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated our situation and our accessibility at the Campus de l'innovation and in Versailles. I will not fail to share with the restaurant's teams your satisfaction, they work daily to delight our guests. I hope you will give us a second chance to satisfy you fully, do not hesitate to call us to choose the best room for you.

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

A pretty good hotel near to Versailles but not so close to demand Versailles prices and with the advantage of free parking.

It was clean, quite well equipped. We had a great powerful shower and a coffee machine.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We took the bus to and from Versailles each day. They were regular and reliable. The 264 /261/262 stop across the road from the hotel and cost 2 euros each way. Much cheaper than parking at Versailles.

The only strange thing.... the hotel is not staffed in the evenings from Friday to Sunday and the restaurant closes. The closure is from 8pm. We were not told about this at time of booking. But it was not a big problem and you can still get in as they email a code. Strange idea nonetheless.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank farmerwaydee
ThehotelVersailles, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear Madam, dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing your feelings with sincerity. I am particularly pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms as well as our team. We offer all our customers the opportunity to benefit from free parking, ideal for leaving their car in safety. Then you can use public transport as you have done and devote yourself to visiting Versailles' rich heritage. In this season, the parks and gardens offer a magnificent palette of colours.
Our reception is not open on weekends, but we are transparent about it. Our clients receive instructions before arrival, and a physical person is available on site 24/24 for your reception and in case of any questions. We have been doing this for a long time and that is generally very well.
We will be happy to welcome you again to Buc.

Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

The hotel was extremely hot all over when we arrived. When entering the room it was like a sauna so I contacted reception and they said as it's cold outside they are still set to heating and not cooling. It was 23 degrees C outside!!!. The receptionist was extremely rude and said, no they can't change it just open the window. It's an expensive hotel and I don't expect to be told if I can cool my room or not!!.

The rooms are small and very tired as are the beds that sagged very badly. We spoke to the booking company who cancelled it immediately and going us a great place.

I would avoid this hotel unless your desperate. I should have really known better from Best Western, I've never had a good experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ThehotelVersailles, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Dear Sir,
I'm sorry to read your deception, but I can't let you say that.
These last few days have been rather cool in France and heating was necessary.
The heating system in your room at that time did not allow you to switch to air conditioning mode. A member of my team advised you to just open the window, because the outside temperatures were cool (absolutely not summer) and I stand behind his professionalism. Under no circumstances could he have been rude, it is probably a misunderstanding.
By reading the reviews you posted, it seens you are quick difficult tu satisfy, I unfortunately think that this first impression has biased your judgment. Our rating on this platform is the guarantee of the quality of our services and teams, which are most often appreciated.

Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

The hotel is OK’ but sorry nothing special, so hence a little overpriced.
The public areas are nice enough, the decor is smart and clean, but when you head to the bedrooms you are struck by the strong smell of scented oils, they are masking something?
The rooms are on the small side, the bathroom how’re needs some work, with lots of mould in the shower area. The lighting in the room is some what dark if you want to work in the evening, and the desk is more of a long shelf, so not easy to work on.
Over all I may stay again due to the location is good for the local office, but it is not ideal if visiting the local Chateau.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sir,
Thanks for rating our situation positively, so practical for professionals working in our sector. Best Western The Hotel Versailles is a three-star hotel with a nice service where the teams are attentive to their guests. I can understand your return since on a business trip you did not really choose our establishment. I have also noticed that you are a frequent traveller and a regular user of European hotels, which should increase your expectations. We are at your service during your stay to meet your expectations. I hope to see you again, do not hesitate to book a larger room to work at your convenience.