Lowest prices for your stay
£93
Hotels.com
aiLiao
Los Angeles, California

nice

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Aug 2023
Excellent location. maybe I just miss understanding the front desk girl what she telling me that breakfast deals. I will not filling so disappointed. and make sure what I have and what I don't. I don't want to having a surprise payment.
Date of stay: August 2023
      £78
      £86
    2.3 miles from Best Western The Hotel Versailles
    View more hotels in Buc
    All reviews mini fridge nice room bed was comfortable grocery store across the street versailles paris
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 11 August 2023 via mobile

Arrived late at night having been given an entry code as the reception desk was closed. Self check in was easy, room was quiet clean and comfortable with nice tea and coffee making facilities.
    Hotel is located on a business park with good access roads to travel onwards to Paris & the south.

Date of stay: August 2023
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Christelle DELECROIX, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2023

Dear Host,

I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. The team is delighted to read about your pleasant stay with us and your special appreciation of the comfort and little touches in your room.
    Thank you for underlining the quality of our services, which we strive to provide on a daily basis.
    We are pleased to read that we met your needs during your stay in Versailles and that we were able to inform you about our services.
    I hope you enjoyed our region and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Luana Laignel
    General Manager Best Western The Hôtel Versailles***
    01 39 56 48 11

Reviewed 30 March 2023

Last Year In April I Surprised My Wife For Her Birthday To A 2 Week Trip To Versailles However When We Arrived It Was Beautiful However On The First Night A Waiter in the restaurant fell over and covered me in champagne however he apologized and told us we would get a refund just because of that incident then we had our food my wife had Prawns and chips and I Had Duck soup both were great! and that's it as well I Loved the view of the Versailles Place and the pool

Date of stay: April 2022
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 1 October 2022

Front staff were kind and helpful. (However front desk closes at 11:00pm so difficult to check in after that) Room was small, and sofa bed had a stain on the top comforter when we arrived. Towels and toilet paper were not offered or replaced daily (we were there for 5 days) hallway was in need of a vacuum. Bed was comfortable and shower was warm. No mini fridge or anywhere to put food for longer stays. Overall okay, however would not stay again

Date of stay: September 2022
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

Great location in a small town near Versailles. About 20 minutes to Versailles and a grocery store across the street. Rooms small but safe, clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Meets the bill for a two day visit to Versailles without the tourist hustle and bustle of Versailles.

Date of stay: July 2022
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 9 March 2022

The best experience! Close to the metro station to get to Paris in 10 minutes. Good service, clean, great food, very nice room. I went for one day with my best friend and we had the best time. Very comfortable and nice hotel. I recommended it 100%.

Date of stay: March 2022