“Kind of what I expected, overall a good experience”
Review of The Black Bull Pub

The Black Bull Pub
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Coquelles
Cuisines: French, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Kind of what I expected, overall a good experience”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Nothing spectacular, but the food was all good as was the service. Went with 2 friends as part of my first day trip to France , my friends have been many times before. I would have no problems eating here again, there was a good and varied choice on the menu. All the portions were a good size, the chicken curry was full of chicken as well, if mild for a curry.

• Visited May 2014

“Get the L'Hamburger Maison - beautiful!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Although I loathe the idea of going to a foreign country and then going to a British pub - I had a fussy 5 year old with me. Excuses aside, this had a pub atmosphere but with a very french twist. This mainly came in the form of the House Burger (l'hamburger maison) which was the most beautiful mince meat - where they actually asked how we'd like it cooked which never happens in the UK I feel - and some of the most amazing chips I've ever had.
The only reason why this review didn't get an excellent, was because at the end of the day, although they did it very well, it was still pub food but the prices were a little high for that.

Visited May 2014
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Always good!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We always finish our day trip by eating and drinking here. The beer is very good and food is excellent, the staff are extremely helpful. Need I say anymore?

Visited March 2014
Northfleet
“Good for the centre”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The eating places in the centre are mediocre but the Bull is probably the best and best priced placed eating establishment.

• Visited December 2012
stoke on trent
“Never Disapoints”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Everytime we visit this restaurant you never get a bad meal. But yet ive never been able to finish a meal either. Food is great, good range of drinks, and great staff. And you can pay in Pounds too

• Visited October 2013