Good stopover hotel. Rooms clean. Restaurant has good menu choice but if you want you can always walk over to Cite Europe and eat in a restaurant there.
The only criticisms are that you have to get a card for the toilets in reception when at the bar or restaurant which is irritating. Secondly, read and coffee making facilities in the rooms would be useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Coquelles Tunnel hotel benefits from an exceptional location. Next to the Channel Tunnel and the Cité Europe shopping centre, it is 10 min by motorway from the Car Ferries terminal and 5 min from Calais Frethun TGV railway station. The hotel has 86 air-conditioned rooms. It offers a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, closed free and guarded parking, a meeting room and Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Calais Coquelles Tunnel Hotel Coquelles
- Accor Calais Coquelles Tunnel
- Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais/Coquelles