“Perfect for access to euro tunnel :)”

Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Coquelles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good stopover hotel. Rooms clean. Restaurant has good menu choice but if you want you can always walk over to Cite Europe and eat in a restaurant there.
The only criticisms are that you have to get a card for the toilets in reception when at the bar or restaurant which is irritating. Secondly, read and coffee making facilities in the rooms would be useful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Mur-de-Barrez, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

As I had an early Chunnel booking, I stayed here overnight and it is literally a 5 minute drive from check-in at the Tunnel. It's a typical IBIS hotel in what you get, spotless and well equipped including FREE WiFi but what is not typical is the high quality of staff. Everyone I dealt with was incredibly pleasant and made the experience one I would repeat. The on site restaurant was fine for your evening meal and the waiting staff were excellent. However, breakfast was disappointing/pricey although typical for these types of hotel. The secure car park at the back is spacious and felt really secure.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the car park are probably a bit quieter
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Max W
Ibistunnel, Directeur général at Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to give me back your comments about your stay in my hotel.
These are necessary to me daily to ensure a pleasant stay for my guests.
Your feedback is very pleasant to hear and be sure that I would share it with my team.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in IBIS Coquelles

Anne Bertoux Cugny
Directrice
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We found this to be a very comfortable hotel, spacious room and nice and clean. Breakfast was very poor though for the money. Bathroom was spotless with a great shower. It's not cheap normally but we did book it on a special offer.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Ibistunnel, Propriétaire at Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
These are necessary to me daily to ensure a pleasant stay for my guests.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in IBIS Coquelles

Anne Bertoux Cugny
Directrice
Stirling, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We have stayed here many times. We stop here on our way off the Tunnel and always get dinner as food excellent and not many places serve late near the Tunnel, surprisingly. Then we are all refreshed for our 9 hour down to the South of France. We also stay on our way home at the end of our holiday. Rooms always, fresh and clean. We now have a small puppy of 8 months and he travels with us and this is a pet friendly hotel. You can't eat in the main Restaurant but they have a table you can book for people with pets and a seated area across from check-in. Free wifi too. Staff very helpful and they speak English if you struggle with French.
Looking forward to our next visit. We have stayed in others in the past but highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We do book online and request a ground floor room for the dog, which they have always been able to p...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 884Karen2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coquelles
Inter-Hotel L'Haut'Aile
Inter-Hotel L'Haut'Aile
#1 of 7 in Coquelles
Holiday Inn Calais - Coquelles
Ibis Budget Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche
Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche
B&B Hotel Calais Centre St Pierre
Kyriad Calais Sud - Coquelles

Been to Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche? Share your experiences!