I use this hotel regularly as it is by the tunnel. This visit I noticed how much poorer food and service had become. I ordered charcuterie from the Sud Ouest followed by salad nicotine and a half bottle of white wine. The charcuterie was a few slices taken from a cold meat selection. The white wine was opened and I was then told no salad nicotine. I then choose a rare hamburger with pommes Anna and a salad. A well done patty and a lot of chips arrived. No pommels Anna and no salad.
The next morning at breakfast the nice Spanish omelettes were not present and the fresh juice maker had been replaced by some very industrial orange and apple juice delivered from a machine.
This is a sad slide downhill as this hotel has an ideal location, quiet comfortable rooms and parking.please bring it back up to its former high standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Coquelles Tunnel hotel benefits from an exceptional location. Next to the Channel Tunnel and the Cité Europe shopping centre, it is 10 min by motorway from the Car Ferries terminal and 5 min from Calais Frethun TGV railway station. The hotel has 86 air-conditioned rooms. It offers a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, closed free and guarded parking, a meeting room and Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Calais Coquelles Tunnel Hotel Coquelles
- Accor Calais Coquelles Tunnel
- Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais/Coquelles