“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dominic N
Salisbury, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Eric's villa is a wonderful place that is very clean and is decorated to a very good standard. I would recommend staying here as the pool and garden are great assets in La Flotte.

We will be returning

Date of stay: August 2017
10 Sep 2017
""Many thanks for your kind review. I am happy that you have appreciated your stay in La Maison du Pertuis. I will be glad to welcome you again whenever you wish. Best regards. Eric""
Venture79...
“Fabulous house in a beautiful location”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a wonderful holiday, house is ideally located for la flotte and St Martin. The house is very comfortable and in immaculate condition. All three bedrooms are equally comfortable, well appointed, with their own ensuites.
The owner visits daily but unobtrusively to ensure that the pool is in top condition.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La maison du Pertuis.

Date of stay: July 2017
14 Jul 2017
Many thanks for your very kind review. I am happy that you have appreciated your stay in La Maison du Pertuis as I try to do my best to keep the housing as new as possible. Regarding the pool, I find very important to keep it very clean every day. Best regards. Eric
rach805
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Wonderful house”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

A perfect base for our family holiday.the house is beautiful,spotless and had everything that we needed.the pool was lovely and Eric made everything very easy.we'd love to go back.

Date of stay: May 2017
5 Jun 2017
"Many thanks for your kind review. I am happy that you have appreciated your stay in La Maison du Pertuis as I try to do my best to welcome my guests in the best conditions. Best regards. Eric"
Cretetast...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed for a fortnight at the end of August and had a wonderful holiday. The villa is specious and fitted out to a high spec, there is a lovely garden out the back and the pool area is great. The villa layout was great for a multi-generational holiday as one of the bedrooms is separated by a sliding door and somewhat more private. The location is superb being just outside La Flotte but also within striking distance of St Martin.

Eric the owner is incredible helpful and lives on site in a separate property.

Date of stay: August 2016
16 Sep 2016
Many thanks for your review. I am happy that you have appreciated your stay in La Maison du Pertuis as I try to do my best to welcome my guest in the best conditions. Best regards. Eric
Sarah B
“Perfect for our needs”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was our first trip to the Ile de Re and we loved it. The property was in a perfect location for us to be able to park up for the week and take to the island's many cycleways instead. Everything we could possibly need was only a short walk or cycle away. The property was beautifully maintained, spotlessly clean, very well equipped and made a great home from home for us. The swimming pool was lovely, extremely secure and maintained every evening by the owner. We will certainly return.

Date of stay: August 2016
Travelling group: Young Children
11 Aug 2016
Dear Sarah, Many thanks for your review. I am happy that you appreciated your stay in La Maison du Pertuis. I would be glad as well to welcome you another year. Best regrads. Eric
ronaldbD9...
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Perfect house on a beautiful island”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This house totally exceeded our expectations (the website photos do not do it justice!). Very spacious, modern, tastefully decorated and kitted out with everything.

House suitable for all ages - we were joined by 3 young adults in their 20s and they loved everything about the property and the island - plenty to do!

Pool lovely and warm and spotlessly clean. Patios all around the house, allowing space for everyone and also ensuring you can sit in the sun! Eric, the owner, was very diligent in assuring all our needs were met.

Location is perfect for both La Flotte and St Martin. Definitely recommend hire of bikes as there are cycle lanes everywhere!

Cannot rate this property highly enough.

Date of stay: September 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Property is fantastic in a perfect location.
Liked least: Scared we would damage something as it is so beautifully equipped.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Pippa W
London, United Kingdom
“Almost TOO nice!”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Absolutely stunning house, everything seemed brand new and spotless, so much so that I spent quite a lot of time telling my teenagers (and mother in law) to "put that down", "get a plate", "sweep that up!". We were unlucky with the weather but the pool was a godsend (I had debated whether we needed a pool as it's all about the beach) but in the end we used the pool a lot as the sea was quite cold particularly in the rain and high winds. The room configuration worked really well for us. My mother in law had the 'master' bedroom which was separated from the other two by a sliding door which was ideal. All the rooms have an ensuite and the showers are better than anything anywhere with seemingly limitless hot water. We hired our bikes from Cycland in La Flotte (Eric gave us a 20% discount flyer) and they could not have been more helpful. Do NOT pre-book from UK! We lost a bungee and a set of bike lock keys but they were charming and did not charge us. Kids loved the cool beach cruisers. Fresh seafood everywhere but quite hard to feed fussy vegetarians. We did lots of the cycle tracks and decided La Flotte was the nicest place to stay although if my husband and I returned on our own we might go to St Martin. Thoroughly recommend this house and a holiday on the Isle de Re.

Date of stay: July 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The memory foam mattresses were quite hot
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.