“A joy!”

L'Heure Bleue By
Price range: US$23 - US$35
Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dear friends dear customers The end of a great adventure !!! Since February 13 this year I am no longer the proud owner of L’Heure Bleue By Yoha It was an experience rich in emotions, meetings, personal and professional challenges. I was lucky to have a tip top tagada team by my side! Thank you for these 8 years by your side !!! Best way to you !!! Power and courage !!! With all my affection and sincere gratitude to all of you! Yoha
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Yoha couldn't have been a better host. She looked after our party of 14 fantastically, with a smile and a laugh never far away.
Delicious pastas for the kids. Interesting French fusion dishes for the adults. Cold beers. Delicious rose wines.
It was a fun, relaxed evening and yet again another cracking view over the valley.
If we ever go back to Bonnieux, a meal at L'heure Bleue will be very bear the top of my list.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with my better half for dinner on a Sunday night. Starter of aubergines was excellent, pasta also good. Service felt a little rushed but I'd give them benefit of the doubt that they were short staffed - give it a go.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This place is everything you'd want in a casual resto and beautiful town.

The set menu is 3 courses and is 29 euro and changes daily. The food is not life changing, but is certainly delicious.

What I loved about this place is the setting, overlooking the valley and the staff. The view is breathtaking if you're sitting outside and the sunset is a 10/10. The staff is also lovely

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank BeautySpesh
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My wife and l ate twice at this restaurant during our stay in Bonnieux. They have a
short menu which changes daily. This means the food is fresh. The staff are charming,
the service excellent and the view from the terrace is stunning.

There are other more pretentious restauarnts in the village, but this restaurant offers
good food at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank JEM43
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stopped here for lunch. The view is incredible, across the huge valley -- just gorgeous. The food was hit-and-miss. I had a pesto pasta dish which was just over the top with pesto. My husband had an Irish steak which was absolutely melt-in-your-mouth to die for. We didn't have any drinks because they only serve bottles of wine. The price for the meal was very expensive. There are other restaurants in this area and if we go back, we'll look at other places too.

Date of visit: May 2017