“Breathtaking apartment in Les Allues”
other travellers have booked this property
Chalet Champêtre sleeps up to 12 in 5 bedrooms
Chalet Champêtre with 5 bedrooms and the Garden Apartment has 3 bedrooms lounge, triple aspect.WiFi Internet TV DVD ,CD & Ipod players DVD;s &, board games
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Chalet Champêtre with 5 bedrooms and the Garden Apartment has 3 bedrooms
Chalet Champêtre dining area,kitchen & summer lounge view
dining area picture window winter uninterruptedview
Chalet ~Champêtre is fully equipped for elegant dining in
Fully fitted kitchen with 4 ring ceramic hob,oven, grill, toaster microwave, fridge, dishwasher
Chalet Champêtre - summer sunny breakfast on balcony & south views to Mnt. Saulire 2760m.
Chalet double bedroom with en-suite
2nd twin Chalet Champetre
twin bedded room with 2 wardrobes and uninterrupted mountain views to stir your sole
Bedroom 4 - kingsize bed, single chair bed and single sofa bed, Flat screen wall  TV & DVD player
Bedroom 5, double bed & single chair bed, wardrobe
Chalet Champêtre family bathroom with bath and power shower, twin basins, wc & washer/dryer machine
Hiking in The Méribel Valley, over 200kms of trails
stay overnight in remote refuges in the wild
Meribel's 18 hole golf course
over 200kms of hiking trails
Mountain bike route from the top ridge of Meirbel to Les Allues & view mnt Blanc, Alps heighest peak
Chalet ground floor plan
Top floor plan Chalet Champêtre, bedroom 4 & 5 and bathroom
Chalet Champêtre  and The Garden Apartment January 2018 in deep fluffy snow
Chalet balcony view January'18
chalet balcony view east
Chalet Champêtre at night in deep snow
Chalet Champêtre setting in the beautiful Méribel Valley
Les Allues village in the Méribel Valley
View of Mnt Vallon 3000m from Méribel. Renowned as one of the best and longest red runs in the Alps
Red run from Saulire  to Mottaret....never crowded!
ridge between Meribel & Val Thorens
fast 4 man chairlift from Meribel- Village
Huskey sledd riding at Le Pantin 10 minutes away from chalet champetre
lovely long red run into Mottaret
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Richard S
“Breathtaking apartment in Les Allues”
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

We flew into Lyons, rented a car, and drove down the motorway to Les Allues. After a five hour journey caused by an insistent and frankly wrong satnav we finally got to the garden apartment. Walking in, we made a cafetiere of coffee, lit a fire, sat down in the living room, relaxed, and realised what an inspired choice we’d made. The view is stunning.

The garden apartment is warm, comfortable, quiet, and spacious with plenty of room for four adults and all the hot water you’ll ever need.

3 Apr 2018
Thank you Richard for your review. I am very happy you found the Garden Apartment Chalet Champêtre comfortable and spacious for the 4 of you.
Should you come again,I will send you my directions to the Chalet from the airport and hopefully give you a better journey.
I hope to welcome you again. And as a repeat guest you will have 5% off.
chrisK701...
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Christmas week”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We have stayed at both the chalets here on consecutive Christmas' and can only sing praises for what we experienced.
The chalets are TOTALLY equipped, spacious, comfortable and extremely well located.
The instructions and information provided by Mary is second to none and I cannot recommend highly enough the chalets.
This year we were lucky enough to have a huge snowfall which only served to reinforce the beauty of the village and also the magnificent views over the valley from the chalet.
If time allowed we would be booking for next year.............

Your age range 35-49
3 Apr 2018
Christmas must seem a long time ago now but I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay again.
I look forward to welcoming you again,anytime,summer or winter!.
Zoe R
“Outstanding Chalet”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Champetre is a beautiful chalet with incredible views and everything you could wish for in terms of luxury, equipment and space. Les Allues has a perfectly good local shop with groceries, fresh milk and local treats. We had all we needed to cook good food every night without having to haul a load up from Meribel or Albertville. Mary, the owner, is patient, enthusiastic and someone you feel you've met before. She gets back to you with answers very quickly and makes sure you have all you need and checks again that it's all as you want it.

The only frustration we had was working with TripAdvisor regarding the deadline for the balance. They cancelled our booking before the date was due. However, Mary sorted the whole thing out and TripAdvisor honoured our booking very quickly albeit with no apology. I am also dismayed at the lack of speed that my deposit is being returned to me by TripAdvisor. It's released after 2 weeks which in my opinion is long enough, but I will not receive it for up to another 10 days. I feel this is not a good end to our very relaxed holiday.

3 Apr 2018
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay in my chalet and were very comfortable there. I hope it was a home from home in the beauty of the mountains.
I totally agree with your comments about your booking experience
Thank goodness you contacted me direct so we could sort it out.
But that length of time to make your security deposit refund by Trip Advisor is unacceptable.
I do my direct booking refunds within 5days.

I do hope to be able to welcome you again and you will experience a better booking process

Marie Y
“Perfect French chalet”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What can we say? Perfect from start to finish from the lovely and helpful owner to the beautiful chalet complete with perfect view! Very well equipped. My favorite is the fire ideal after a day on the slopes. Beds are comfy the showers are hot and the bath great for a soak. Short walk to bus or gondola. Village has all you need to enjoy your stay. Everyone is really friendly. We were four adults and two children and honestly had one of the best holidays ever. Mary the owner makes everything so easy she is helpful and really lovely. You just need to pack your clothes and turn up... A home from home. The chalet is lovely and warm too very pretty with breathtaking views which can be enjoyed from the chalet or your very own balcony! We would love to come back at any time of year. We felt it was a perfect combination easy access to other villages but plenty for the family in the village of led allues. We drove from Lyon which was super easy. You could stay without a car just depends on your preference. Thanks Mary for a wonderful and memorable stay it was simply divine

2 Apr 2017
It's really good to read that you enjoyed all the benefits of staying in our traditional French village of Les Allues and also the 3 Valleys..
I'm very glad you felt at home in Chalet Champêtre.
Come back in the summer! It's warm,sunny, no humidity ,lots to do and the mountains are full of beautiful wild flowers!
Sunbathing and dining on the chalet's balcony it just wonderful with the amazing views.
John A
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Well appointed chalet with excellent views”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Overall a very well furnished apartment with excellent all round facilities, it is spacious and comfortable. Great views from the balcony of the valley and mountains really enjoyable with a cold beer in the evenings.
It is ideally positioned for sight seeing the local area, we had some lovely days out seeing lakes and waterfalls. Early June can be quiet but makes travelling around easy, eating out can be a little challenging but we found enough restaurants for a weeks stay and they are quite good.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
16 Jun 2016
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in Chalet Champêtre, especaialy enjoying the stunning mountain views with nice cold beers . I hope to be able to welcome you again,any season
Cathy T
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 16 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed here the first week of February, very good communication with the owner Mary prior to our stay, the extra's we had requested were all there, the chalet was very inviting with views that were breathtaking, kitchen well stocked, plenty of firewood, wonderful week made only better when the snow arrived.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Feb 2016
Great you enjoyed your stay and felt at home and you had all you needed to be comfortable and warm.
I also love the views,especially from the two big picture windows ..... the view is always changing with the weather!
I hope to be able to welcome you all again,summer or winter.
Mary.
Sue T
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Absolute perfection”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We had a fabulous week in this wonderful chalet. Truly, one of the best places I have stayed in. Comfortable and relaxing from the moment we arrived thanks to the owner's thoughtful attention to every detail: plenty of logs for a glorious fire, the best selection of glasses in a self catered chalet I have ever seen, a kitchen equipped with everything you might need, wonderful sofas to collapse onto, brilliant location in Les Allues, an excellent list of recommendations for restaurants, apres-ski, ski hire and lessons provided by Mary... Everything was absolutely fabulous. We will definitely return.

7 Feb 2016
I am so pleased you had such a great week and all felt at home in The Garden Apartment Chalet Champêtre and found you had everything you needed. I'm also glad you enjoyed the village of Les Allues and found it easy to get to the pistes and your ski schools.
I hope to welcome you for another holiday winter or even in the glorious summer months, when there is still loads of activities or just soaking up the mountain air and scenery!.
Mary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing