“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were here for the last week of the season and Jacks bar was the place to be. The atmosphere was great as were the live bands. Drinks prices are reasonable for Meribel, especially if you take advantage of the different offers.

Jeremy S, General Manager at Jack's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thanks for the kind review and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed in Meribel for the first week of Ibiza Rocks the Snow and none of the events provided by Ibiza Rocks came close to what this place brought to the party. After a hard day on the slopes our first destination was always Jack's for Jugs of beer, nachos and many a bottle of their amazing toffee vodka this is a must buy! we even received a few free bottles. They had live entertainment most nights and it was always 5 star quality often getting the crowd involved, I think our groups take on Pink Floyd's The wall offended every skier in resort. Our trip was quite early in the season but this place always had an amazing atmosphere they didn't even mind the foot prints we left on the ceiling. On my next trip to Meribel the first stop I'll make from the mountain will definitely be this place!!

I remember your rendition well and you will be pleased to know we have now cleaned your footprints off the ceiling! Thanks for the awesome review and I hope you come and join us again for a toffee vodka (I can't guarantee it will be free though!)

Reviewed 17 April 2014

As 40 year old mums we escaped the kids and husbands for some retail therapy and it was a very young bar only saw 1 other couple of a similar age and they were with their teenagers
great cocktails enjoyed a few

It doesn't matter what age you are (I'm a father of two myself and way too old for this lifestyle!) everyone is welcome in Jack's. Really it depends on what day/night/time of the year you come in but generally you will find all ages in here. Anyway, the important thing is that you enjoyed your cocktails! Thanks for the review and I hope you come and join us for another cocktail (or two!).

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Was here for the Ibiza Rocks festival in December. This is the place to be for après ski every night. Our group was probably the loudest and wildest party they had every night, they still have boot marks on the ceiling !!.
Great bands and live music, you have to have the Toffee Vodka by the bottle - amazing.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Great staff. Great location. Amazing atmosphere. Great live music. I recommend buying a jug of Mutzig! Also make sure you go to the promotion nights especially Toss the boss! The best place to spend your holiday in Meribel!