“Fantastic characterful apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Miniben
“Fantastic characterful apartment”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I have stayed here twice now, once in jan 2011 in a group of four and again in jan 2013 as a six. It's a fantastic place with lots of character which (unusually for a ski apt) contains all the usual home comforts you want after a day on the slopes. I'm not usually a fan of buses but the service here is v regular, gets you to meribel town or village pretty quickly, and always has space. Also I dropped my phone on the bus and it was returned to me by the bus company in person later the same day! I generally skied back to the apt at the end of the day - it was challenging when the snow wasn't good but with 2013's dump it was a breeze. Would definitely go back.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing