Les Fermes' log and alpine architecture is typical for MGM (or Pierre & Vacances Premium as now called) and the whole Méribel. We had reserved a spacious 4 bedroom apartment, so plenty of space but at a price. It is true that buildings are not the newest ones.
The service was not quite first-rate but very kind and passable. Our biggest complaint was that the internet connection - rather slow - was only available in the cozy reception area; although one of our company thought that perhaps this was not so bad for a skiing holiday. The free saunas & hammams plus a swimming pool was put in use every day after skiing. Thanks to the service provided, we picked up fresh and warm bread every morning from the reception.
The location in Méribel Village rather than in the Centre is perfect for those who do not need nightlife at the doorstep. There is an atmospheric restaurant 'Le Bõ à mil' and a pizzeria with a busy terrasse close by. Access to the pistes is via a skilift about 100 m from the buildings. A navette connects to the Centre, and it usually comes according to the time table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In peaceful, wooded surroundingsDoorstep skiingA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes de Meribel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes De Meribel
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes De Meribel Hotel Meribel