We stayed in one of the 6 person appartments. It was a very good size, two reasonable double rooms, one being on-suite, and another bath/shower and another toilet. I was on the sofa bed in the large living area. Kitchen was well equiped. Shower was always hot. However, there wasnt enough space for hanging clothes to dry off/air IMHO, but we coped fine. Route down to the slopes from the ski room (from our appartment block only - I dont know about the others) was possible but definitly not a 'proper' track/the most obvious! Otherwise you walk down along the road (100m ish). Wifif was free if you dont use it excessively. Swimming pool was quite cold, & no hot tub... :( Note there are extra saunas and steam rooms down the corridor past the gym area. Overall the room was good, I'd go back. Meribel Village was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In peaceful, wooded surroundingsDoorstep skiingA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes de Meribel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes De Meribel
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes De Meribel Hotel Meribel