We spent 5 nights for Christmas and everything turned out better than we had expected. The residence is up the hill and has an elevator that takes you down just to the ski platform of the ski resort Mottaret. For skiing you have everthing you need: ski schools, ski acces to Meribel and Courchevel is easy as to Val Thorens and Les Menuires. The positives: the place is very quiet, modern, and with an amazing view of the slopes. Try to check in early because Pierre et Vacances does not accept reservations in advance for parking lots and there are truly very few spaces available. The negatives: the place is sort of isolated, up a hill and with very little to do beyond skiing. Cleaning was not perfect. And it is sort of pricy too if you take in account that apartments are NOT very spacious. Forget the coach in the living room: not suitable for adults (thin kind of mattress). And DO NOT expect premium services: the front desk has restricted opening hours and beds are made in the bedroom but not in the living room coach. There is this thing of abandonment after 20 pm: if you have a problem (water, lights, whatever) you have to contact a service standard which is located in other village! But it is a nice place and for a week it can be very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “The 3 Vallées”Residence "easy access to slopes"Residence with spacious and comfortable standing apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets Hotel Meribel