Les Crets is not a Premium Residency. It is an average P&V residency. Expect smallish size room, aging carpet / furniture and no extra (no fitness room, no swimming pool, no fast and free internet, no free parking, no onsite services for ESF school or lift ticket, ...imagine you have to pay to use the in-room lock-box !)
Setting is good, ski in-out, but away from the center (you have to use a shuttle). Ski locker are too small to fit the equipment.
You get a room / apartment and ski in-out - That's pretty much it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “The 3 Vallées”Residence "easy access to slopes"Residence with spacious and comfortable standing apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets Hotel Meribel