Hampton Inn Newport News-Yorktown
US$148
US$123
US$117
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgrocery storegas stationroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubmovie theatergreat place to stayfresh fruitoff the highwaythe hotel staffwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyexcellent hotelexcellent staywithin walking distancebusiness travel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Thank you! What a nice hotel and Staff. I can see why you stay booked. You live up to the Hilton standards. Your check in staff member Dwyane (hope I spell it right, on duty Wednesday night). Was excellent and made us fell welcome after another Hilton Hotel didn't.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for the weekend after staying for the week at another hotel. Very satisfied with the hotel, convenience of the area, and accessibility to the high way and other parts of the city. Will definitely stay again when I return to the city. I come to VA at least once a year and sometimes more.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Staff is prefessional, friendly, accommodating. Clean and comfortable hotel. Great location; within minutes of eating, shopping, attractions. Provided great reccommendations for local dining Truly enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've stayed here numerous times as my son was student at CNU and we have always been pleased by the friendly and knowledgeable staff, comfortable rooms and great location. Lots of options for food very close too. Love it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've had some mediocre stays at Hampton Inns over the past few years. This is the sort of Hampton that restores my faith in the brand, and if all Hamptons were like this I would probably revert back to Hilton on a permanent basis. I have platinum status with Hyatt, but Hyatt often does not have properties in the areas I visit, thus forcing me to stay at a Hilton property.

The manager and staff were unexpectedly very courteous in providing my family with an extra perk or two during our stay. I've never had a staff provide perks like that before. It felt good.

The property seems very new and is absolutely spic and span. No problems with cleanliness. It is in a safe location, with restaurants and a mini mall within very easy walking distance. The 2nd St. Bistro is an excellent choice for a nice, relaxing lunch or dinner, and is about a 30 second walk from the hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and wait staff at 2nd St. Bistro.

I've stayed at so many Hamptons across the country over the years that it is hard to get excited about them, but I will say that this is one of the best I've stayed at. A/C works really well, incidentally.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family