“Fantastic food and drinks!”
Review of Fin Seafood

Fin Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Fin Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Fin features the finest local ingredients while utilizing organic and sustainable produce and proteins whenever possible. Chef Kenny Sloane has perfected the use of these seasonal ingredients to complement his refined yet robust menu.
Newport News, Virginia
“Fantastic food and drinks!”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I have to say I was hesitant to try this place...Everything I had heard about fin under the previous owners was negative. However, the boyfriend suggested it so we decided to give it a shot. Best. Decision. Ever. The food was fantastic! The gnocchi ratatouille was so flavorful! I had a mahi mahi that was cooked to perfection and my boyfriend had a perfectly seared tune steak. Amazing! It is pricey so we save it for special occasions, but it's a lovely place to eat. The bartender makes very good drinks and the wine is fairly priced...not cheap but not outrageously marked up either. I highly reccomend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2011

Leeds
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We were on a trip with the kids; my husband and I had a 'night off' and chose this place; it was really outstanding in terms of food, service and atmosphere.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Karen_2H20

Been to Fin Seafood? Share your experiences!