“Patrick & his staff are awesome!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Newport News Airport
Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Newport News
Hampton, Virginia
“Patrick & his staff are awesome!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I worked for Microtel for 5 years & I advised my GM, to please invest in changes things for his guest. Upgrade is what I mean!
Well, Patrick is now the current GM, he has done an EXCELLENT job in renovating the entire Hotel! My hat goes off too him! Improvement is clearly the way to increase your revenue!

Room Tip: Please ask for room 108! Thank you hosusekeeping staff you'll are the one that make the hotel se...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank amy c
Patrick P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Newport News Airport, responded to this review, 20 November 2014
Dear Guest:

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 757 249 8355.

Microtel Inn & Suites Newport News

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Brookfield, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Room was ok, very small. Only problem I had was blue marker on comforter cover and looks like it was not washed. Paint stain behind door. I only needed a place to sleep and this was perfect for just that. Bed was not very comfortable too soft.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest:

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 757 249 8355.

Newport News
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The room was clean and the price point was perfect for our softball tourney stay. Would def recommend. They dont do the breakfast till 630 on weekends and due to our start time for first tourney we had to be gone by 630. I mentioned to the manager and he had everything out at 6 for us! Great stay will def use again for future tourneys.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family