“Fantastic food!!!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Fantastic food!!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My husband, our 7 month old daughter amd myself went here together. It is a very small place that you would not expect such great food. The sweet tea was amazing as well. It was just as good as the tea I am used to back home in Tennessee. The only thing that was a little difficult was that they do not have a baby changing table. Other than that lets just say we plan on going A LOT more.

1 Thank Yancey K

“Fried chicken and seafood”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is in a small strip mall. The atmosphere is casual. An older couple helped us. I ordered a seafood platter $13 with shrimp, scallops, fish, and a side of hush puppies and Kimchi. The food was fine..just too much fried food. The kimchi was good. My husband ordered the regular fried chicken wings. It was ok but not amazing.

1 Thank sunbeamluvr
Newport News, VA
“Good Food & Service”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband & I have eaten here a few times this year. We've had the Korean chicken & seafood. The first time we got the Korean chicken it was amazing. The next time it didn't have the same taste. It was good but just not as amazing as the first time. You get your choice of sour pickled sweet radish or cole slaw with the Korean chicken. We did not care for the sour pickled sweet radish. I do not like cole slaw. I wish they had more choices for the side with the Korean chicken. The last time we went we had seafood. It was good. The beer is always cold and the service fast & friendly.

• Visited October 2013
newport news
“Nice Spot....Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This was my first time visiting this restaurant. We decided to give it a try, not knowing what to expect....My daughter ordered the Korean wings half with soy garlic and the other half spicy. The soy garlic wings were divine...They were lightly breaded and fried to perfection....I ordered the seafood platter with the fish and butterfly shrimp....I could not finish the platter as it was a huge portion. The food was not greasy and very tasteful... I am very picky about where and what I eat, and I truly enjoyed this place... Will definitely be returning....The speed of the food coming to the table was a little slow because they prepare their food to order, which is a definite plus.......

• Visited June 2013
Williamsburg, VA
“High Ranking deserved!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I was told this place was ranked #1 Restaurant in Newport news, VA so it seemed a good idea to try it. We arrived early for lunch and were greeted and seated by a very nice lady. Since we had herd that the Wings were delicious we decided to try them. I chose the soy/garlic sauce and my companion chose half of that and half hot. Since the food is cooked to order, it takes a while but the wait was not terrible. We also tried the Beef Biogi which is a dish I love! It was excellent and was served with rice and whole string beans in a tasty sauce.

When the wings arrived, I was surprised that they were battered and fried. I had not been expecting the batter but, they were so crispy and tasty that I got over that quickly. I have to say they were the biggest wings I have ever had! They came with pickled radish and Kimchee. The radish was very good and the kimchee was fresh but pretty spicy as it should be.

The menu was extensive with many fish dishes and I think I will go back to try them.

The wait staff and the owner were so friendly, helpful and pleasant that we felt very welcome.

We were told to call ahead to place an order to eat in and the wait would not be so long.

• Visited June 2013