“Sushi extravaganza”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Newport News, VA
“Sushi extravaganza”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We went to try out the all you can eat sushi and we were not disappointed. You get a salad and soup. The vegetable hot and sour was good with lots of different mushrooms. My husband had the egg drop soup which he reported as mmmmm good. I do recommend the avocado salad. All their sushi and sashimi are of high quality. You cannot go wrong. We have also been there before this is our third time. Some of our favorites, other than the sushi have been the udon noodles and the crispy beef. This trip we tried the peach saki that was recommended to us by our sever and we were not disappointed...crisp and light and not only peachy.

• Visited October 2013

Worthington, Ohio
“Great sushi with spotty service”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Stopped in for dinner with two coworkers due to the reviews here. It's a nice large facility thats very tastefully decorated. Very modern with a beautiful bar area. There was a happy hour on all beer which started the meal off on the right foot. The table had three specialty rolls and three smaller regular sushi rolls. Everything was fresh and delicious. We had several issues of misunderstandings with our server: one incorrect order, two errors with splitting our checks even though we told her up front that we would be splitting them. She was clearly not a native english speaker and though she was very apologetic, the errors piled up. I'm sure she will be better when she has more time to practice the language. We were not hungry for dessert but she gave us a free dessert to make up for the errors. We ate some of it to be nice but left the restaurant overstuffed. I would return because the sushi was quite good and the service was polite.

• Visited September 2013
“Good Food for any group”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Food, service and atmosphere were terrific. I had sushi which was excellent. My husband & children had Chinese which was also very good. This place is casual and good for couples, groups and families. Very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent Sushi!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place! I was in town visiting family and they took me here as it was close to where they live and they go there often because the sushi is excellent. Well they were right, I've never had Sushi that fresh, it was soo good. I also got the miso soup to start and that was to die for! I know when I'm in town again I will be back for more because it's hard to find Asian food that is fresh when it comes to Sushi it's top quality!

• Visited June 2013
Yorktown, Virginia
“Best Asian food around!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Stopped by for a quick lunch and was pleasantly surprised We were surprised by the extensive menu. They serve Chinese. Japanese and Thai food. I ordered the spicy chicken with fried rice and a salad. The chicken was cooked perfectly, my salad was crisp and fresh. Mt wife had the scallops with the Thai basil sauce which came with vegetables on the side. She also ordered the salad and fried rice. She loved the dish and would recommend it as I would mine. I will be back next week to try something else.

• Visited May 2013