“AWSOME PRICE FOR A DECENT MEAL”
Review of Rick's Cheese Steak Shop - CLOSED

Rick's Cheese Steak Shop
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: 757-968-5595
Orange Park, Florida
“AWSOME PRICE FOR A DECENT MEAL”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had a Cheesteak and Cheese fries at a great price. Was takeout so I did not really pay much attention to the inside. My meal was hot so I have no complaints.

• Visited September 2013

Sunland, CA
“Unbelievable food at a great price!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Super friendly service with unreal food. Everything showed up to the table hot and freshly prepared. I just had a simple cheesesteak with onions and I have to say I've never had anything like it and probably won't till I get across the country again. Try the scampi wings, the cheese fries and the Rueben as well. So worth and the price is right too! We had an awesome waitress (can't remember her name... Blonde hair super friendly) which made our visit even better! Look for her she's great, and the food is too. Thanks for a great time!!

• Visited August 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great cheesesteak and even better service”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Walk-in, grab a seat and your server will be right over to offer a menu/suggestion and take your beverage order. The 12 inch large steak and cheese is way too much for one person - share it!!!! Onion rings were thick cut and OK. I prefer thin cut/string rings. Quirky decor and would visit again.

• Visited July 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Great cheesesteaks! Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Excellent service, great food, very well priced, will definitely go again! Ice cold beer - literally! Neat atmosphere!

• Visited July 2013
“The best cheesesteak I've ever had!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Thanks Kaitlyn and Audrey for great service. The food was delicious and abundant. My wife had the Maryland chicken steak and baby shrimp. She loved it! I had the standard Philly cheesesteak and made the "misteak" of ordering the 12 inch. Too much for one human being to eat. I gladly took home the leftovers. I will return. Soon!

• Visited June 2013