“Bit Small”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bounce House
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My 7 year old love the bounce house. This one is a small compared to the Bounce house in Williamsburg and the one in Chesapeake.
There are a lot of places a child can hide or get lost in between the bouncy toys, also there are quite a few outlets and plugs that are exposed. She usually will choose this one if we are already in the area but I she thinks I will drive then she will request to go to the chesapeake one or the Williamsburg one.
Prices are always good and usually there are coupons in the local coupon books(entertainment books).

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Last year we took the boys to bounce house for a play date. They were one and two at the time. The staff was friendly and there was not a lot of people around like a "Chucky Cheese" but it is equipped for older kids (8+). My boys went to their kiddie area and they played with the ride on toys in there. But, they were not really into the "bouncy" areas at all.