“Can't wait for next year.”

Manhattan's NY Deli and Pub
Ranked #253 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Can't wait for next year.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We've eaten here both times we stayed at Oyster Point on our way to the Outer banks. The food was excellent both times. The waitresses were kind of ditzy and had a hard time figuring out how to take orders from our group of 12 seated at two tables. In there defense we wanted 2 separate checks and the parties were intermingled. The chicken and Andouille sausage pasta I stole off a friend plate was downright amazing. I had the chicken pretzel club. the pretzel bun was tasty and not hard to chew as some others I've had and the horseradish mustard sauce made the sandwich. Others had chicken parm, Philly cheesesteak, turkey wrap and all said how delicious everything was. I ordered dessert but was too full to eat it. I took it back to the hotel and someone else ate it. I hope they enjoyed it, LOL. You can't find this place on MapQuest, but its a short walk across the parking lot from the Days Inn in Oyster Point. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014

Virginia
“Great Place to Meet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

I met my wife and some friends for a drink and a snack after work yesterday. I had a beer and some wings. The wings were good tasting and meaty, however not hot enough for my taste. My wife had some chicken tenders w/ french fries which she said was really good. She had a "Pineapple Upside Down Cake" which she could not say enough good things about. Prices were moderate and the service was good. I will go back again when the occasion arises.

• Visited March 2014
Newport News, Virginia
“Great hangout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is great after work place to visit. The food is good. The staff is great! They also have bands at 10 pm. Great place to enjoy food, friends and music!

• Visited February 2014
Baltimore, MD
“Good food, but bad atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The food was good and reasonably priced. There were loud obnoxious drunks at the bar that detracted from trying to enjoy our dinner (it was only 7:30 p.m. on a Saturday). But worse than that was all the cigarette smoke that came in everytime the patio door opened, which was constantly. What a horrible smell while you're trying to eat (or breathe).

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank naj12
Athens, Georgia
“Neighborhood Deli in City Center”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

We visited at lunch. The restaurant was not crowded. It appears that the place caters more to the evening crowd. It is probably a good evening hangout for business people staying in the City Center area. Our food was good with portions being what would be expected from at quick lunch menu. Seating and service were timely. We will probably go back in the evening to sample a taste of NY.

Visited January 2013