“Great Food!”

Kyung Sung Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 464 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 30 July 2013

One of the best places to eat. I have been going there for years and never a bad meal. Very fast service. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Don't expect the violinist to sneak around the corner and start playing Korean folk songs. Just great food.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My favorite place. Equally good for a quick lunch or a long dinner with friends . I have been bringing friends here for over 30 years. Never disappointed.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I have eaten here many times over the years and have never been disappointed. More importantly, I have taken friends here and they were not disappointed either. The food is authentic( I spent two years in Korea) and the staff is good.

1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Very good staff, food, and service. My wife and I have frequented this restaurant for a while now. My wife enjoys #12 the shrimp, I have tried most of the dishes, some were just not for me, but over all it is very good food and the portions are enough for most but too much for my wife. The staff is very good and ready to serve.

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

Excellent, authentic Korean food. It's what you're looking for. Be patient with the staff, they are very busy and English is not their first language.

3  Thank Mlustig